Sunday, December 24, 2017

HEAD-TO-TOE NUDES



Not going to lie...this blog title took me 20 minutes to brainstorm one that wasn't completely inappropriate. Long time no see Faith in Fashion! I'm pretty ashamed of how long it's been since I've posted...but hey, your girl is a busy bee these days.

Currently writing this from the comfort of my couch watch the Cowboys struggle. If you're like me, you've probably been scrambling around all day finishing up last minute shopping and putting those present-wrapping skills to use. Holidays seem to get more stressful (and expensive) as I get older. Hope you all enjoy your time with your loved ones this Christmas (aka tomorrow)


In the words of my boy Drake "Better late then never, but never late is better" so I leave you with this post. (I promise I'll get back on this blogging grind) 



xoxo Lindsey

Dress/duster combo: Boohoo  Shoes: Lulus  Lips: MAC Velvet Teddy



No comments:

Post a Comment