Tuesday, August 16, 2016

WARBY PARKER-FIELD SERIES

If you're into trendy sunglasses, then you are definitely not going to want to miss this; allow me to introduce you to Warby Parker's new Field Series:






















 
















When you live in Texas like me, sunglasses are a necessity for the summer. But Warby Parker has a great product offering that allows your sunglasses to transition into Fall/Winter style as well. The looks are all very sleek and hip. Basically I would describe them as making anyone who wears them feel like a badass. The three distinct builds (Reed, Grady, and Bonnie) come in two colors each. My indecisiveness tells me I should just own them all, but I'll break down my favorite components of each below.

REED: I love how these have a narrow frame and the contrast of the metal with the lens itself. These are perfect if you're looking for a monochromatic look. I'd definitely go for these when I'm looking to pull of an all-black outfit. Another plus is they are unisex!

GRADY: My favorite part about these is easily the unique cutout details. It's such a small detail to have, but it really makes these glasses stand out to me. Just like Reed, these too are unisex!

BONNIE: So I'm usually an aviator type of girl, but I'm obsessed with this round frame. There is just something very feminine about this shape which makes me adore it. Clearly they are a bestseller for a reason!


All three of these glasses offer 100% UV protection (protect your eyes people!) and like any pair of Warby Parker glasses can be made into prescription lenses as well. You can shop these looks and all other sunglasses here

So go check out Warby Parker and all they have to offer. The coolest thing with this company is for every pair of glasses or sunglasses sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need.


xoxo Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment