Tuesday, May 24, 2016

VERDE VIBES





So I'm finally getting around to blogging all my senior pictures (hooray!) Not going to lie, I'm getting very sentimental writing this post considering I just graduated from Baylor a little less than 2 weeks ago. My 4 years spent at Baylor were easily some of the best years of my life. I've learned a lot about myself and have grown as a person and I owe all of that to Baylor University. Can't believe I'm an alum now.

With summer beginning and moving out of Waco I have one piece of advice to share to those who have not yet graduated: Enjoy every minute of your college experience because it'll fly by way too fast and before you know it you'll be in the real world like me and miss school so much!

xoxo Lindsey


Top: Lulu's (old)  Skirt: ChicWish (on sale!)  Lips: MAC Whirl liner + MAC Velvet Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment