Wednesday, December 23, 2015

PETAL TO THE METAL










Merry Christmas Eve Eve everyone! Today I spent my day in Deep Ellum, which I think is probably one of the coolest places Dallas has to offer. If you haven't tried Pecan Lodge BBQ yet, you need to try it! We waited in line for about 45 minutes, but it's so worth it! (still currently in a food coma)

Now on to the exciting stuff…

For these next few blog posts I've done somewhat of a collaboration with my friend Savannah Meyers, who is a stylist at Stella & Dot. All their jewelry is to die for and I highly suggest you checking them out! To shop with them and have Savannah as your stylist click here!

Here's what I'm wearing from Stella & Dot:


xoxo Lindsey

Sweater: Lulu's  Jeans: American Eagle  Boots: Timberland

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looking good, Lindsey. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Looking good, Lindsey. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete