Wednesday, September 30, 2015

COOLHUNTING





Hello lovelies! With school starting, I've been slacking a bit on the posts, but I'm back. So I took a weekend trip to Austin, where I did a project for my fashion forecasting class. The project is called "coolhunting" where we search for people who are rocking some really cool/unique outfits and then we take pictures of them to find a hidden trend among them. It was a bit awkward at first asking random strangers if I could take their picture, but as the day went on, I started seeing some really cool things!

I think we can all agree that this heat needs to leave. I'm praying for a cool front…but while I'm still trying to beat the heat, I'm all about comfort lately. If you don't own a pair of New Balances, I HIGHLY recommend them. Not only are they super comfortable, but with all the color choices they offer, these shoes allow you to dress an outfit up or down. Hope everyone is having an awesome week. Peace & blessings, and Sic 'em bears.

xoxo Lindsey

Dress: Lulu's  Denim Shirt: Cotton On (old)  Shoes: Same Styles  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Love Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment