Tuesday, August 25, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL IN BLUE





Three years ago I began my journey here at Baylor University, and today marks the first of my final days here at BU. People always say how fast your college days will fly by, but you really don't understand until you experience it on your own. Not everyone gets to say that went to a college that was filled with such caring professors who will take the time out of their day to pray for you, but I do. Some of the best memories of my life have been made here at Baylor and for that I am so thankful. So cheers to starting my final year here at Baylor, and I hope it is filled with nothing but great memories. Time to get this degree and make mama and daddy Pounds proud. Hope everyone has a fabulous school year!

xoxo Lindsey


Dress: Lulu's  Wedges: Old  Hat: American Eagle  Class Ring: San Jose Jewelers


No comments:

Post a Comment