Wednesday, June 24, 2015

FLORAL FLING







                   It's Wednesday, and I've got a thing for florals this week. Maybe it has to do with the sunny weather we've been having lately, but I'm all about the pastel/floral combo currently. And guess what ya'll…your girl finally got herself a pair of Ray-Bans! It's been a long time coming, but I finally joined what seems like the rest of the world with these new babies. 
                  They always say "less is more" and with this outfit I believe that stands true. Notice, I'm wearing no jewelry and rocking no accessories (minus the new baby Rays) and it's completely fine to do so! But anyways, hope everyone is enjoying their summer thus far!
                                                                                               xoxo Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment