Sunday, February 1, 2015

HATS OFF TO FEBRUARY






              Happy first day of February, one of my least favorite months. Love is in the air, but I'd rather stick to my one true love of fashion. Today I decided to channel my inner sass through this hat, and I learned a great lesson: hats + wind = not a fun time. Lesson learned, but hey we still got a few good shots out of it all. A bold hat and bold lips create the perfect balance with an outfit. Also, there is no such thing as being "too bold" with your outfit choices, so take some chances! Hope everyone enjoys the Super Bowl game tonight. I myself will be rooting for the Seahawks…(even though we all know the Cowboys should be in this game) Love you Dez!
                                                              xoxo Lindsey 

Top: F21  Skirt: Windsor(old)  Kimono: H&M  Shoes: LuLu's (old)  
Cuff: Kendra Scott <<Her new line is AMAZING btw  Hat: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment