Thursday, July 3, 2014

YOUNG, WILD AND FREE





Happy Independence day to all you fellow Americans! Who doesn't love the colors red, white, and blue? Well I guess foreigners wouldn't, but this post isn't for them. It's time to ditch those classic Old Navy American flag shirts (I'll admit it, I, along with my entire family owned one at one point in time) and get trendy for the forth. Dress it up, dress it down, but either way dress the part!

Here's what's been going on with me: Since the summer started, I landed a job at Nordstrom in Northpark Mall and I love it! (explains why I haven't been blogging much) It's about time this fashionista experienced work in the retail world. Come visit me sometime in the jewelry department. Also we are having a HUGE sale starting July 18 (July 10 if you own a Nordy's card) where the new fall stuff is offered but on sale. If that doesn't excite you then I don't know what will! Until next time lovelies. 
                                                                                           xoxo Lindsey

Top: F21 (old)  Skirt: Windsor  Shoes: Steve Madden  

No comments:

Post a Comment