Saturday, July 12, 2014

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK




If you can't tell by the title, I'm a little obsessed with this Netflix series just like a lot of you are. Anyways, the show title was my inspiration for this. Orange doesn't always have to be associated with prison ya know? Pick a bright colored tank top, (or shirt) tuck it into your favorite high-waisted shorts, add some killer heels/wedges, add accessories and you have a summer outfit that can handle this Texas heat! Side note: these shoes are my new favorites. They were my first working girl purchase from Nordy's with my hard-earned paycheck, and boy they were worth every penny. Stay cool and stay fabulous.
                                                                                          xoxo Lindsey

Tank top: Cotton On (similar)  Shorts: American Eagle  Shoes: Dolce Vita  Clutch: Ashard Richley  Necklace: H&M (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment