Sunday, October 27, 2013

FAST FORWARD INTO FALL





As it may be hard to believe, yes, I am actually back on my blogging game. Sorry for the delay but college is no joke. Now that it's shifting into the fall season, that calls for fall wardrobe. Recently, I've been a little obsessed with camo. There's just something about the edginess. 
           
Layers are always important with the new season. It's all about finding a balance. A girl can never go wrong with a denim shirt in my opinion. It's the perfect option for a cardigan. Combat boots are also a must-have in my opinion. If the black is too edgy for your liking, try a brown pair or gray.
          
Recently I've found myself shopping at Windsor, Lulu's, and Cotton on. Check out their style online!
                                                           xoxo Lindsey

Denim Shirt: Cotton On  Tank: Similar at F21  Leggings: Cotton On  Boots: Different Style-Steve Madden  Chain Cuff: F21
                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment