Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Sometimes all you need is to travel downtown with your best friend for some good 'ol girl time (featuring margaritas of course!) This summer I'm all about sun dresses, because they are breezy! This dress I'm wearing is SO comfortable, and would be perfect for the upcoming 4th of July weekend! Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend and I can't wait to see all the festive pics!
Dress: Red Dress Boutique (these are all similar) Shoes: Jessica Simpson Necklace: Norstrom BP (old) Cuff: Kendra Scott Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Bestfriend: Kendell
Posted by Lindsey Pounds at 5:16 PM
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
It's Wednesday, and I've got a thing for florals this week. Maybe it has to do with the sunny weather we've been having lately, but I'm all about the pastel/floral combo currently. And guess what ya'll…your girl finally got herself a pair of Ray-Bans! It's been a long time coming, but I finally joined what seems like the rest of the world with these new babies.
They always say "less is more" and with this outfit I believe that stands true. Notice, I'm wearing no jewelry and rocking no accessories (minus the new baby Rays) and it's completely fine to do so! But anyways, hope everyone is enjoying their summer thus far!
Top: Forever 21 Skirt: Red Dress Boutique (sold out, but this is similar) LuLu's (similar) Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Posted by Lindsey Pounds at 12:24 PM
Sunday, June 7, 2015
I have officially survived my first week as an intern and I could not be any happier! I'm interning for Stanley Korshak in downtown Dallas currently, working in the e-commerce department. So far, I'm loving it! You can check their website out here.
With my job requiring a lot of running around the store quite a bit, I'm all about comfort. There is no such thing that you can't be stylish and comfy at the same time.
Hope everyone's summer is off to an awesome start. Stay tuned for more of my intern outfits!
Dress: Old Navy (on sale) Denim shirt: Cotton On (old) Shoes: Steve Madden (on sale) Necklace: Lulu's (old) Bag: Nordstrom Sunglasses: Target (old)
Posted by Lindsey Pounds at 1:40 PM
Sunday, April 19, 2015
22 days and counting until I am officially done with my junior year of college! A lot of exciting things are happening and I am so ready for the summer. I recently accepted an internship with Stanley Korshak in Dallas and am thrilled to take this new step in my life.
Enough about me, let's talk fashion. This look came from a recent trip to my favorite stores in Dallas. After living in Waco for three years, I can definitely say that no shopping compares to Dallas shopping. Maxi and high-low skirts are going to be my good friends this summer, especially because of the comfort they bring. Stay tuned for more posts from my recent shopping trip!
Top: Nordstrom Skirt: Express Shoes: Dolce Vita (old) but these are similar Earrings: Kendra Scott Necklace: Similar
Posted by Lindsey Pounds at 12:29 PM
Monday, February 9, 2015
So I didn't actually get to watch the Grammy Awards, but I did make sure to catch all the outfits after the fact. Here are my top picks:
1. Taylor Swift- Though I don't rock out to her music much, I think we can all agree that T. Swift is SLAYING this red carpet in Elie Saab. This dress makes me envy her legs so much. The color, shape, and length is perfect. Hands down my favorite of the night.
2. Gwen Stefani- This Atelier Versace number is fierce. Gwen knows fashion and Gwen does fashion well. And can we all just take a moment to realize she is a mother of 3, but doesn't look a day over 30.
3. Nicki Minaj- I'm obsessed with this toned-down version of Nicki. We're so used to seeing her elaborate costumes all the time, so this was a breath of fresh air. This Tom Ford dress was meant for her and she wore it beautifully. I also really liked her hair with the dress as well. Good job Nicki.
1. John Mayer- My love for John Mayer runs so deep. And can't you tell why? Not only is his voice sent straight from an angel, but he presents himself so well. I'm loving this navy blue suit and his Buddy Holly-esque glasses. Thank you John once again for never letting me down.
2. Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino- I love a man in suit. And don't even get me started on this scruffy look he's rocking. Simple, but classic. Props to you Gambino.
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend- Watch out Kim and Kanye, there is a new power couple in town and they are blowing you two out of the water. Her white dress and his grey suit make for one perfect pairing.
All photos courtesy of style list.com
Posted by Lindsey Pounds at 10:12 PM
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Happy first day of February, one of my least favorite months. Love is in the air, but I'd rather stick to my one true love of fashion. Today I decided to channel my inner sass through this hat, and I learned a great lesson: hats + wind = not a fun time. Lesson learned, but hey we still got a few good shots out of it all. A bold hat and bold lips create the perfect balance with an outfit. Also, there is no such thing as being "too bold" with your outfit choices, so take some chances! Hope everyone enjoys the Super Bowl game tonight. I myself will be rooting for the Seahawks…(even though we all know the Cowboys should be in this game) Love you Dez!
Top: F21 Skirt: Windsor(old) Kimono: H&M Shoes: LuLu's (old)
Posted by Lindsey Pounds at 3:26 PM
Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Tis the season for neutral colors and faux fur. I've found myself wearing a lot of browns and tans lately. It's the perfect contrast with light-washed denim. If wearing neutrals is basic, then I'm one basic chic. *insert sassy girl emoji here* Happy Holidays everyone!
Top: Target Jeans: American Eagle Faux Fur Vest: F21 (similar style) Booties: F21 Necklace: Kendra Scott Nails: Essie-Wicked
Posted by Lindsey Pounds at 11:17 AM